The lack of tattoos on my body is highly upsetting.
soon i will have to pay rent and food and INTERNET AND IM NOT READY FOR THAT
idk why wearing someone else’s shirt or sweater or jacket is so satisfying and comforting but it is
but not as satisfying as seeing someone else wearing your jacket or sweatshirt. like. wow. they’re wearing my sweatshirt. and it’s cute as fuck.
the bond between the person wearing someone else’s clothes and the person whose clothes they are wearing is strong
- Spirulina is 65% protein and amino acids including the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA) which has gotten a lot of attention for its anti-inflammatory properties, It contains all essential amino acids.
- Spirulina contains Omega 3-,6 and 9s and is especially high in Omega-3s.
- Spirulina is extremely high in Chlorophyll, which helps remove toxins from the blood and boost the immune system.
- Spirulina has a very high concentration of bio-available iron and is excellent during pregnancy and for those with anemia and will not cause constipation.
- Spirulina is a great source of other nutrients including (according to Wikipedia): “Spirulina contains vitamins B-1(thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E. It is also a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc. Spirulina contains many pigments which may be beneficial and bioavailable”.
- Spirulina is also incredibly high in calcium with over 26 times the calcium in milk, making it excellent for children, the elderly and during pregnancy.
- Some research has suggested that Spirulina may be helpful in allergies and allergic reactions.
- Spirulina’s phosphorus content makes it helpful as part of a tooth remineralization regimen.
- Emerging evidence suggests that it binds with radioactive isotopes and may be useful for radioactivity exposure or radiation therapy.
- Spirulina can bind with heavy metals in the body and help remove them.
- Spirulina can increase fat burning during exercise. (x)
I finally got around to buying this yesterday. Holy shit does it smell horrible but even after mixing it in my smoothie once I felt really good, like I drank two cups of coffee, without the jittery feeling. This stuff though *^*
4/20/14 9:58 pm
I may want to be happy, but that doesn’t mean I’ll allow myself to be.
God I feel like such a fucking fat piece of shit today.
phone calls are the most terrifying thing in the world
why are blonde jokes so short?
so men can remember them
this took an unexpected turn
Not if you just asked for directions.
When love is not madness it is not love.
Photoset reblogged from with 545,709 notes
My therapist asked me to create something “motivating” so I made these.
I really love these, and I reblog them every single time. Some of you don’t realize how easy it’s to forget to do some of those stuff or how hard they can be some days.
Page 1 of 1994